German Shepherd Puppies and Adult Dogs
Ron has been actively breeding and raising German shepherds since 1978.
I started my breeding program with a couple of German shepherds that I purchased from a local well respected American show dog breeder. After a period of time I realized I was producing dogs that looked good in the show ring, but did not have the working ability that most people wanted in a German shepherd. After all if you want a large breed dog like a German shepherd you most likely want a dog that will be good with your family and that can at least alert you when strangers are coming.
This realization prompted me to introduce a German import working line to my breeding program. I found that even some of the working lines can be too much for the average person. After many years of perfecting my breeding line I feel we finally have found just the right balance. We feel this even-tempered line is the ultimate “family dog”: Calm, not high strung, has the ability to protect but not overly aggressive and easy to train like a Golden Retriever because of their strong desire to please.
Click on images below to enlarge.
QUALIFICATIONS TO PURCHASE A PUPPY:
- Register your name on our puppy list
- A fenced in yard or a pet containment system installed by Ron Paces’s DogWatch NW
- A commitment to attend the puppy pre-school classes. This class is included with the purchase of your puppy
- Must live locally. We do not ship our puppies out of state
BY THE TIME YOUR PUPPY IS READY TO GO HOME YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
- First set of shots
- Your puppy has had an assessed temperament test
- Lots of daily human socialization
- Walked on a leash
- Introduced to car ride, crate and walked on various types of flooring and steps
- Puppy Packet Manual
- 100% satisfaction guarantee for 24 months
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN INSTALLING A FENCED IN YARD OR PET CONTAINMENT SYSTEM?
Look into Dogwatch NW for complete details – Click Here